Monday, February 7, 2011

My Blood Runs Cold

Taking advantage of the 45-degree "heat wave" weather, this is a quick 3 snaps to show ya'll my casual Sunday outfit. I wore this walking around NYC while I was avoiding anything and everything to do with the Superbowl. I can't stand football, I find it absolutely mind numbing with the monotonous running and stopping... and this is coming from an ex high school cheerleader. Buffalo wings f*cking rule, though. :)





Hat, H and M Mens (12.99); Sweater, Calvin Klein Outlet (19.99), F21 Jeans (around $20), Leather and Silver Necklace worn as bracelet, unknown; Clutch, consignment shop ($1); Boots, Dolce and Gabbana ($80, Daffy's holllllaaaaa)




(video courtesy of YouTube)


Speaking of high school and cheerleading, this video has to be shared for it's 80s hilarity and awesome use of women in lingerie for no reason. Though, above all, I'm totally in love with Jay Geils' super fly outfit. He was pattern mixing before it was fashionable to do so...and that studded jacket, to die for!!! He could totally rock this today. Oh yeah...and, you're so welcome for having this song stuck in your head for the rest of the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment