Sunday, June 12, 2011

Seether, Gramercy Theatre NYC, 5/24/2011

Seether has consistently been one of my favorite live rock bands. They speak very little and keep it all about the music, which I prefer in concert because it keeps the energy continuously flowing.  This small, yet powerful, band hailing from South Africa rocked the night away by opening with "Gasoline" (which I love blasting in the car), covering Nirvana's "Heart-Shaped Box" (though I prefer their cover of "Careless Whisper"), and closing the night off with "Remedy" as their encore.














(bassist Dale Stewart & I)

(I'm rocking a Limited blazer, on sale $20; Vintage bowtie; Ozzy T-shirt from Loehmann's, $9.99; Hurley shorts from Century 21 $14.99; Spiked Murano Glass ring, gift from friend; brogues you can't see from Goodwill Men's section, $3.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment